Zirako Magazine - DMCA Policy
Zirako Magazine respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with copyright laws. As per the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), we respond promptly to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the DMCA and other applicable laws. If you believe that any material on our website infringes upon any copyright which you own or control, you may file a notification of such infringement by providing us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is alleged to be infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send your notification of alleged copyright infringement to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will investigate the matter and take appropriate action.